Saturday, May 17, 2008

Buenas Dias!









Just touched down in madrid, airport is nothing fancy but you gotta love the goofy euro fashion styles. I swear people here will wear their armani sunglasses inside even if the lights went out. Just had my first taste of some spanish Cafe or coffee. talk about a kick in the mouth, this shit at the airport puts starbucks to shame. Its pretty overwhelming being in a country where no one speaks english as their primary language. You always see other languages posted on airport signs back in the states, and you never realize how helpful it is until your trying to navigate through a giant airport with 12th grade spanish. The flight here wasnt too bad, i popped a sleeping pill and basicly dont even remember the flight here, i woke up to the sound of the captain telling us to prepare for landing so i am rested and ready to go. The flight to pamplona is only an hour so im gunna try and snap some pictures out the window if i can of some spanish landscapes.

I should arrive in pamplona around 2pm which will give me ample time to set up shop in my apartment and explore a bit, i have no idea if there is WiFi at my apartment so i will see what i can do to update this little mug once im in Pamplona.

Adios

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm really enjoying reading your blog. I'm insanely jealous of your trip! I hope you keep up with the posts and pictures during your trip.

JERRY RICE said...

Did you ever get a chance to sleep with that trannie you met on the plane?