Sunday, May 18, 2008

welcome to pamplona

Here is a photo from my window.

Wow, just arrived in Pamplona. What a cool city. Its just outside the Pyrenese mountains so there are rolling hills everywhere. The city it self is very clean and our accommodations are out of this world. The girls are staying in what I would call a 5 star hotel and there is three of us guys posted up in this BRAND NEW apartment with a view of the city. Our plane to Pamplona from Madrid was delayed about two hours and I ran into Karl our professor and about four other students. After getting settled in we headed to the grocery store to pick up some food and liquor. Man o man, 97 euro cents for a bottle of the best red wine ive ever had??? Are you kidding me. My backpack got soaked in transit and all my stuff smells like a wet dog. To make matters even sweeter, apparently Europeans don’t use dryers? News to me, but I wish I would have known that after trying to look for dryer sheets for 25 mins at the super market. Also there is no febreeze here, everyone loves febreeze you can spray it on anything how can you not have that here. We were all starving so we picked up some frozen pizzas, wine, and a liter of vodka at the super market. Im gunna be taking tons of pics and im going to post select ones here and then link the galleries. Its Saturday night so you know what that means, first night out on the town. Should be interesting to see how drunk I get and how much money I spend, definitely going to be a learning experience. Well im about to shower, which reminds me, in the shower there is a GIANT opaque window that you can open up. So hypothetically I could be completely naked just chillin in the window. The window is massive, like from my knees past my head, so ill definitely be clowning up there. Stay tuned……




1 comment:

JERRY RICE said...

thats a legit view. better start sniping jerseys...get those spanish broads to cook you some breakfast