Tuesday, May 13, 2008

so much to do

Friday is fast approaching and I feel overwhelmed with things to do and people to see. The AC power port on my laptop broke the other day and I had to send it in which means I won't have my laptop until the 21st at the earliest. To make matters worse it will be around 150$ to ship it international with a date range of 10-20 business days. My brother came in the clutch huge by telling me he'd let me take his laptop abroad and use mine for the summer when it came in the mail. Mad props on that Conner. I still have mad bills and parking tickets to pay before I leave and it seems that something new is always added to the list of things to do.

My plane leaves at around 5:30 on Friday and I arrive the next day in Madrid at around 11am. I then fly into Pamplona ending up there at around 1:15pm. Tomorrow I am heading back up to school to bid my final farewells to the homies still posted up in east lansing. I will update with some pictures on the bags I decide to use. Im thinking of bringing a good medium sized backpacking backpack and then a medium sized roller bag. I think im going to use a daypack as my carry on so it will be very small not big enough to fit anything major except my sketch pad, ipod, water, pencils etc etc.

No comments: