Friday, May 16, 2008

goodbye usa


Welp, first off i cannot believe how much stuff i could fit into that backpack. If i didn't pack like such a jackass i could have easily fit my entire suitcase into that backpack, but you know you need to have at least three pairs of nikes and 97 t shirts when your traveling the globe. I had just enough space, and i can actually fit my laptop into that little man purse of a backpack. Which reminds me; hip hip hoorray for HP, i shipped them my computer on monday, and they had it back to me thursday morning, so it looks like i will be able to bring it after all.

I am leaving for the airport in 90 minutes from this post, I will try to update this with pictures from Madrid when i land there but i dont know if they will have free Wifi, regardless i'll write some shit down and snap some pictures.

See you all in 93 days.

No comments: