Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a special guest

well it looks like a i have a special guest coming to join me. for all you that know mr galambos, he will be joining me on the 20th in florence up until july 2nd. we will be doing florence, nice, amsterdam, and then he will be joining me on the first few days of my program in london. in other news coming with alex is my 15 country unlimited eurrail pass which will allow me to jetset on whim instead of paying these bullshit 70-90 euro train tickets. I am super fucking pumped considering i was about to travel alone for 8 days in between my programs.

We are headed to segovia tomorrow morning and this time kaelyn and i are actually in madrid instead of sevilla. We hit up the Prado today which was pretty neat, i myself am not a big fan of classical art but theres no way you can deny how cool it is to be in the presence of masterpieces some from the first century AD. We leave for Ibiza tomorrow at 10pm, i am so excited. Our hotel is right on the beach with a few bars and a pool too. Its me and the 2 sarahs in our hotel room and then we are meeting about 5 other people over there.

No comments: