Monday, June 2, 2008

the week in brief

Well this week was only a three day week, we had one of our biggest projects due, a giant infographic of the running of the bulls which I stayed up till 5 in the morning trying to complete and still didn’t even get it done, damn I wish I had the internet late night. We have a big group going to Barcelona this weekend, about 11 of us. I am staying in the Kabul backpackers hostel, which is one of europes most famous hostels. We are taking the night train Thursday night and are set to arrive Friday morning. We are leaving Pamplona soon and I am sad but at the same time excited. Pamplona is a chill city compared to the sprawling metropolis that is Madrid. Im not a big city guy so its nice to be able to walk from one end of the city to another in under an hour. That being said, Madrid will be awesome. I will make a post for Barcelona as soon as I get the time to write it, it will be a long one as I have a lot to say….. Hasta Luego

No comments: